Thursday, October 06, 2005

Chrsitianity and the rise of hypocrisy


I just got throught reading Stemshul's adventure with the CHRISTIANS at his Inn. I agree with about 90% of what he says with the exception of one thing. I don't believe most christians are good. From my experiences they are condescending, egotistical, self righteous bastards who would rather impart their doctrine on others than live be their own self professed creed. The whole bible is just chock full of inconsistencies, runaround, and rhetoric. christians believe in a book re-written by a king! What the fuck? I am the only person that sees a problem with that? A king! That's like letting W
rewrite the Bill of Rights. The ones who label themselves christians openly and wear it on their sleeve are the ones I have the biggest problem with. I wonder how I would get treated if I put a big fish symbol with legs growing off of it on my car with atheist in the middle. My guess is like the way the treat everyone who doesn't believe. With utter contempt, fear, and paranoia.

Jesus Christos is aaiiiight though. Word to his mother!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger David said...

I put my thoughts on this topic here where theyll get some viewers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home